The Adventures of Two Braids and Swift Like the Wind

This is the journal of two first time marathon runners. We are beginning to train with the National Aids Marathon Training Program in order to participate in the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington, DC on October 29.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Maintenance Run #2

Ran again yesterday. 1.84 miles run 1/2 mile walk. Felt good. It was a bit drizzly but found that was perfect because it helped me to keep cool. My knees feel a little sore this morning but I imagine that is the effect of the "rubberbands" holding my knees in place and my quads doing their part as well.

I took my measurements this morning. That is always a tell tale sign of where I have eigher lost weight or gained muscle.

Bust: 39 1/2
Waist: 38
Hips: 40 1/2
Thigh: 24 1/2
Upper arm: 11 1/2

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing up at 4:14 AM!!!cbbj

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home